Questionnaire, Deposit, Pricing and Prospective Owners
If you are serious about adopting a puppy fill out the questionnaire
on this page and follow the instructions it includes.
Tri-colored, Brindles or Sabels are $3,800. Black and white (Bi-colored)
are $2,800 and for those that mainly black with a touch of white are $1,800.
A $500 non-refundable deposit lines up owners to make their pick of a puppy at
6 weeks with the final payment due upon pick-up at 8 weeks. Owners can start
viewing the pups at 3 weeks and weekly thereafter until they go home.
Once a deposit is placed, the owner has the option of the current litter,
or to wait for the next litter. If there are enough puppies
available and the owner does not choose a puppy from either litter,
their deposit is forfeited. In the event a breeding is not successful the
owners deposit will be refunded. A reasonable number of deposits for upcoming
litters will be maintained.
You should also review the
that the questionnaire references. It is intended to protect both parties and is
signed off on upon pick-up of the puppy.
about owning a Bernedoodle choose the link provided.
Bernedoodle list for the puppies born October 4.
There are 3 girls/3 boys, 3 tris, 1 sable and 2 black and whites. The
families below will be choosing around November 17 and three familiies will
roll to the next litter in the late spring/early summer 2020.
1. Catherine and Brad - Either - Tri or Bi - 12/8/18
2. Malia - Male - Any - 6/1/19
3. Jeffrey and Tracy - Either - Any - 6/15/19
4. Canice and Tal - Either - Tri 7/19/19
5. Rajesh and Rupam - Male - Tri/Sable 7/27/19
6. Colleen and Dennis - Female - Tri 8/29/19
7. Darren and Jackie - Male - Bi 9/20/19
8. Rick and Lauren - Either - Tri 9/28/19
Bernedoodle list for late spring/early summer pups in 2020
Seven to ten (or more) puppies are expected in each litter and after our
pick or placement (if applicable), these families will be choosing and their
preference of sex and coloring (if indicated):
1. Dusty - Female - Tri - 2/15/19
2. Joe and Julie - Female - Bi - 6/26/19 (Position may change based on the date the depoist was received.)
3. Emma - tbd - tbd 8/25/19
4. Spot held for potiental roll-over from fall litter
5. Spot held for potiental roll-over from fall litter
Dates of when deposits were received are shown in the event of a rollover.
If someone does rollover, they will be placed on the next list numerically,
based on that date. If anyone can think of something more fair, please advise.